Saturday, March 21, 2009

'Traitor to Myself'

That's the title to my new book, which I'll be writing here, day by day, in between other postings about business, politics and literature.

It will be a compilation of my failures, the things I have not yet accomplished in my life, like getting rich, becoming a famous writer and providing the funding for my children's education.

Or, like turning ColoradoBiz magazine, a publication I edited for six years, into a gushing cash-cow of a magazine. Something I was not able to do. Or like becoming a respected national political voice, which is also something I have fantasized about being one day.

Or like being on the Johnny Carson show, now Jay Leno and soon to be Conan O'Brien, to read my poems, which you can buy at www.robertschwabpoet.com.

Sort of a how-not-to-do-it book. That's what I'm thinking.

Maybe you can help. By corresponding through this blog when you see it. An anti-advice business book. Created on the not-so-money-making Internet.

What do you think? Good idea? Or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment